Core, Base & Python still frozen

Jan Schmidt-6
A quick reminder - as part of the new release process, each module stays
code frozen until 1 day after the release.

This is to keep everything stable just in case a brown-paper-bag is needed.

That doesn't look likely for last night's releases, but if it happens,
commits this morning will be reverted beforehand.

I'll post another mail tonight when the modules thaw.

Cheers,
Jan.

Re: Core, Base & Python still frozen

Luis de Bethencourt-2
On Jan 29, 2008 11:23 AM, Jan Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A quick reminder - as part of the new release process, each module stays
> code frozen until 1 day after the release.
>
> This is to keep everything stable just in case a brown-paper-bag is needed.
>
> That doesn't look likely for last night's releases, but if it happens,
> commits this morning will be reverted beforehand.
>
> I'll post another mail tonight when the modules thaw.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan.

Where can I read the differences between playbin and the new playbin2?

Luis de Bethencourt

Luis de Bethencourt GuimerĂ¡
luisbg
<[hidden email]>
GPG: B0ED1326

Core, Base & Python open. Good/Bad/Ugly dep frozen

Jan Schmidt-6
OK guys! Core/Base/Python are re-open for business - go to town.

Good/Bad/Ugly are now dependency frozen - anyone that inadvertantly adds
a dependency on a CVS Core/Base feature will get my proverbial foot in
their proverbial! You know who you are! :-)

J.