Element which moves all pixels

omer.tal
This post was updated on .
Hey there...

Is there an element in Gstreamer which moves all pixels in an image by X pixels in some direction, and keeps the image width and height the same?
Obviously, this means that some pixels are "new" and needs to be black.

Some context:
I have a stream of video from a camera, where the right hand side of the image is a black strap of about 20 pixels.
I wish to move all the pixels in the image in about 10 pixels to the right, so on both sides there will be black strap of about 10 pixels, to make the image look symmetric.

If there isn't such element, is there antoher approach to achieve this?

Thank you.
Omer

Re: Element which moves all pixels

JamesGKent
videocrop should allow you to cut off the right hand strip, then videomixer should allow you to position it centered on the screen.