GStreamer and Google Summer of Code 2008

GStreamer and Google Summer of Code 2008

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller-2
Hi everyone,
The 2008 Google Summer of Code application window approach with rapid
steps now. I have created a bare bone setup in our Wiki to get us
started on planing and building a solid list of student project
proposals to present. Have a look at Google Summer of Code items on this
page:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/TaskList

Please add interesting projects using the template I created in the form
of the two existing project proposals. Also feel free to improve upon
any existing proposals or even the 'template' of course.

When the application period opens on the 4th of March there will be more
information added and a full application filled out like we did for
2007.

Christian

Re: GStreamer and Google Summer of Code 2008

Bastien Nocera-2

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 16:24 +0000, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> The 2008 Google Summer of Code application window approach with rapid
> steps now. I have created a bare bone setup in our Wiki to get us
> started on planing and building a solid list of student project
> proposals to present. Have a look at Google Summer of Code items on this
> page:
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/TaskList
>
> Please add interesting projects using the template I created in the form
> of the two existing project proposals. Also feel free to improve upon
> any existing proposals or even the 'template' of course.
>
> When the application period opens on the 4th of March there will be more
> information added and a full application filled out like we did for
> 2007.

Getting something like that:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/BluRayAndHDDVD
more integrated would be nice.

Even if it doesn't handle all the interactive malarkey, and doesn't ship
with the necessary keys.