Good/Bad/Ugly still frozen!

Jan Schmidt-6
I've just uploaded the tarballs, and sent the release announcements, but
please remember that Good/Bad & Ugly are still frozen in CVS for another
24 hours.

This is just in case (as happened with Core/Base) any problems are found
in the final tarballs that require a paper-bag release.

I'll bump the versions in the configure scripts and commit when the
modules re-open.

Your friendly neighbourhood release manager,
Jan.

Re: Good/Bad/Ugly are OPEN

Jan Schmidt-2

All 3 modules are open again -go for it!

J.

<quote who="Jan Schmidt">

> I've just uploaded the tarballs, and sent the release announcements, but
> please remember that Good/Bad & Ugly are still frozen in CVS for another
> 24 hours.
>
> This is just in case (as happened with Core/Base) any problems are found
> in the final tarballs that require a paper-bag release.
>
> I'll bump the versions in the configure scripts and commit when the
> modules re-open.
>
> Your friendly neighbourhood release manager,
> Jan.

Jan Schmidt                                                 EMAIL-ADDR

<vickster> we are going to watch red dwarf. i am so excited and tired.