HW decoder usage

Harsha priya gupta

Hi,
I am new to G-streamer and audio stack. I have an audio card that supports MP3 and few other types of hardware decoding. I would want to use that decoding rather than software decoding. Can anyone help me with pointers as to how I can integrate the HW decoder functionality from and also what kind of Driver (or ALSA if required) changes I would need to provide for the same?

Thanks,
Harsha