How to release memory and gldisplay-event thread on MAC

How to release memory and gldisplay-event thread on MAC

watanabe
I use GStreamer for MAC to play movie files(.mkv).
I noticed that for each I made pipeline, usage of memory and the number of thread "gldisplay-event" increased, and eventually my app crashed.

I used g_object_unref() and set the pipeline to NULL, but it's not seems to work.
I also tried gst_deinit(), but I couldn't use any GStreamer API after gst_deinit() called.

I need to play multiple movies without terminating my app.
Are there any workaround to release resources?

Thanks,