Problem with videoscale

danielkun

Hello,

I'm having problems with videoscale.

I'm using DirectFB to create a window and the window surface is handed
to Gstreamer. (The size of the window has already been set at this
point)

The first frame which is output has an incorrect aspect ratio and is
rendered on the entire window area. Videoscale then kicks in and sets
the correct aspect ratio, but as it does this, the very first frame that
was rendered with the wrong ratio is left on an area that is no longer
updated.

How do I prevent videoscale from outputting that first frame? (with
incorrect ratio)
Or how do I set the ratio before the first frame is output?

Are there any other ways to solve this?

Thank you
Daniel

Re: Problem with videoscale

Brandon Lewis-2
I have also noticed this, and would be interested in the solution.