PyGST tutorial wiki

Brandon Lewis-2
I've been working on some GStreamer tutorials. They were originally just
on my website, but I have now moved them into a wiki format. Looking
forward to feedback/commentary.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~brandon/wiki/index.php5?title=Main_Page

Re: PyGST tutorial wiki

Andy Wingo
On Mon 04 Feb 2008 08:49, Brandon Lewis <[hidden email]> writes:

> I've been working on some GStreamer tutorials. They were originally just
> on my website, but I have now moved them into a wiki format. Looking
> forward to feedback/commentary.
>
> http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~brandon/wiki/index.php5?title=Main_Page

Look interesting, nicely written. Only downside is "how do people find
these docs". What do you think?

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/

Re: PyGST tutorial wiki

Luis de Bethencourt-2
On Feb 7, 2008 10:53 PM, Andy Wingo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon 04 Feb 2008 08:49, Brandon Lewis <[hidden email]> writes:
>
> > I've been working on some GStreamer tutorials. They were originally just
> > on my website, but I have now moved them into a wiki format. Looking
> > forward to feedback/commentary.
> >
> > http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~brandon/wiki/index.php5?title=Main_Page
>
> Look interesting, nicely written. Only downside is "how do people find
> these docs". What do you think?

Nice! I do agree the rest of the docs leave you with the basics and
you have to fill the gaps by yourself when going up to more elaborate
stuff. This docs will be very appreciated.

Maybe in the documentation section in the gstreamer website, under the
general, a page with links to tutorials? Including Jono's and this.

Luis de Bethencourt

> Andy
> --
> http://wingolog.org/

Luis de Bethencourt GuimerĂ¡
luisbg
<[hidden email]>
GPG: B0ED1326

Re: PyGST tutorial wiki

Stefan Sauer
Hi,

Brandon Lewis schrieb:
> I've been working on some GStreamer tutorials. They were originally just
> on my website, but I have now moved them into a wiki format. Looking
> forward to feedback/commentary.
>
> http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~brandon/wiki/index.php5?title=Main_Page

I added your link here:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/Tutorials