RTP stream conversion and storage

Aaron Lindsey
Hi.  I've got an Axis camera that I'm working with.  I'd like to take the
mpeg4 rtp stream and save it to an ogg theora file.  I can use the
following pipeline to view the mpeg4 stream and it works perfectly:

rtspsrc location=rtsp://10.9.0.147/mpeg4/media.amp ! rtpmp4vdepay !
ffdec_mpeg4 ! xvimagesink

I attempted to replace the "xvimagesink" element with the following to
save to ogg theora:

theoraenc ! oggmux ! filesink location=test.ogg

I get an ogg theora video file, but the timing is way off.  A 20 second
video comes out to like 200 hours with all the video compressed into the
first couple of seconds and a black screen after that.  What did I mess
up?

Aaron