Streaming Audio & Video together through RTSP

Streaming Audio & Video together through RTSP

sanjay aghara
Hi,

How can I play both audio & video simultaneously through RTSP?

I am able to play only video (MP4V-ES) or only audio (mpeg4-generic) like:
gst-launch rtspsrc ! gstrtpjitterbuffer ! rtpmp4vepay ! ffdec_mpeg4 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

So, What can be the pipeline for streaming both audio & video?

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.