TTL for udpsink

Wai-Ming Ho
Hello,

There is no property in the udpsink plugin that allow user control over
the TTL parameter for a given UDP multicast. I looked up the sources in
gstmultiudpsink.c and see that TTL has been hardcoded to 64. Are there
any plans to include support for user configurable TTL?

Wai-Ming

Re: TTL for udpsink

Vincent Génieux
Wai-Ming Ho wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There is no property in the udpsink plugin that allow user control over
> the TTL parameter for a given UDP multicast. I looked up the sources in
> gstmultiudpsink.c and see that TTL has been hardcoded to 64. Are there
> any plans to include support for user configurable TTL?
>
> Wai-Ming

I am also interested in this feature.
Any news ?

--
vincent.

Re: TTL for udpsink

Bruno Santos-5
See the ipv6 patch in bugzilla, it also implements TTL and Loopback
properties in udpsink.