fast foward seek problem

Volter Yen
Hi all,
  I met a  problem when executing seeking action in my application,
and my pipeline is:
filesrc --avidemux--queue--myvideodecoder--fbvideosink

  when I excuted the following code :
  gst_element_seek(pipe, 1.0, GST_FORMAT_TIME,GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH, GST_SEEK_TYPE_CUR, time,GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE)

  and the time used is 30s

   ...while the result is the same as replaying

   and the queue,myvideodecoder,fbvideosink plugins are working in push mode,the avidemux and filesrc are built out from base or good plugin with version 10.6...

   Is there any additional work needed to be done to implement a seek action?
and suggestions? thank you

   Volter

品质打动世界,星河湾全新三期热销中VIP:8610-85519999