fdsrc for win32

tyggrysio
hi,
  I use windows XP and the last CVS version of gstreamer. I need to make named pipe the source for my pipeline (another process is reading data from USB device and sending it to my named pipe) - I thought that I could use fdsrc for it, but today I found out that gstreamer for windows does not have fdsrc. Is there anything that I can use instead of fdsrc?

Monika

Re: fdsrc for win32

acolubri
Hi,

How did you compile gstreamer on windows. Using mingw?

Thanks,
Andres