how to disable the gstreamer's non-fatal output information

how to disable the gstreamer's non-fatal output information

Volter Yen
Hi all,

   When I excute my gstreamer application,it gives the following output information(the information are tiggered by the flutsdemux gstreamer plugin,and processed by the gstreamer framework)

   21 ** (myapp:7770): CRITICAL **: gst_adapter_push: assertion `GST        _IS_ADAPTER (adapter)' failed
     22
     23 ** (tsplayer:7770): CRITICAL **: gst_adapter_available: assertion         `GST_IS_ADAPTER (adapter)' failed
     24
     25 ** (tsplayer:7770): CRITICAL **: gst_adapter_take: assertion `GST        _IS_ADAPTER (adapter)' failed

and the a/v stream can play normally althought the audio is no very fluent,
I thought it maybe be caused by the too frenquently printing information on the console, so I want to disable this information, any ideas? thank you!

Volter

Re: how to disable the gstreamer's non-fatal output information

Jan Schmidt-2
<quote who="Volter Yen">

>    Hi all,
>
>       When I excute my gstreamer application,it gives the following output
>    information(the information are tiggered by the flutsdemux gstreamer
>    plugin,and processed by the gstreamer framework)

>       21 ** (myapp:7770): CRITICAL **: gst_adapter_push: assertion
>    `GST        _IS_ADAPTER (adapter)' failed
>         22
>         23 ** (tsplayer:7770): CRITICAL **: gst_adapter_available:
>    assertion         `GST_IS_ADAPTER (adapter)' failed
>         24
>         25 ** (tsplayer:7770): CRITICAL **: gst_adapter_take: assertion
>    `GST        _IS_ADAPTER (adapter)' failed

These errors indicate that some part of the program is making calls to the
GstAdapter API, but passing an invalid GstAdapter pointer. You should find
where that is and fix it to silence the warnings.

I´d use gdb and break on the g_log function to check where the calls are
happening, but it might also be easy to spot in your code directly.

Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt                                  [hidden email]

<stibbons> Yeah.  The whole climax thing would make much more sense
           if I'd paid attention.

Re: how to disable the gstreamer's non-fatal output information

Volter Yen
Hi Jan,
  Thank you idea firsr! and you are very right,there is indeed invalid GstAdapter pointer passed to the API,but must I always pass the valid one to the API in order not to get the erro information? whether there is other way out?
Volter

在2007-12-20,"Jan Schmidt" <[hidden email]> 写道:
<quote who="Volter Yen">