seek in playbin precisely

黄 勇
Hi,

I want to write  a program which can control the stream to play in the order define by my self, I use playbin as my player, and I write a seek event every 20 ms to achieve my goal, but I find the seek position is not accurated even I use the seek flags with GST_SEEK_FLAG_ACCURACY. So I change to send a seek event inside the playbin plugin, but it seems to block the process. Anyone can give me some advices?

Hake

Windows Live Writer,支持离线撰写博客内容,随时随地想写就写。 立即使用!