testegl.c example doesn't work on ubuntu

testegl.c example doesn't work on ubuntu

Lusine
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to compile this example under linux:
https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-omx/blob/master/examples/egl/testegl.c

I've only added #define HAVE_X11 at the beginning of file and compile the code with gcc:
gcc testegl.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-1.0 glib-2.0 gstreamer-gl-1.0` -lX11 -lEGL -lGLESv2 -lm -o testegl

And run it like this:
./testegl "videotestsrc ! glupload ! fakesink name=vsink"

There are no errors in the log with export GST_DEBUG="*:3" but I only see black cube, the texture isn't rendered: