webcam source plugin for win32?

Mark Williams-9
My apologies if this isn't a good place to ask this question, but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere else:

Do gstreamer camera source plugins exist for win32, something like a v4lsrc equivalent?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: webcam source plugin for win32?

KwangYul Seo
Check out gst-plugins-bad's dshowsrcwrapper which makes it possible to recieve data from a directshow video capture graph. I am not quite sure about its quality because it's still in gst-plugins-bad.

2008/2/1, Mark Williams <[hidden email]>:
My apologies if this isn't a good place to ask this question, but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere else:

Do gstreamer camera source plugins exist for win32, something like a v4lsrc equivalent?

Thanks,

Mark

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> Try it now.

[hidden email]
<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gstreamer-devel" target="_blank">https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gstreamer-devel