filesrc error

arnabsamanta
 Hi ,
                I am using a pipeline to send g726 audio data and the pipeline is as such

                filesrc location=../../g726.dat ! queue3 ! filesink location=../../

                where g726 file has 16 kbps data rate
                and queue3 is the plugin written by me which takes the data in.

                Am getting the following error

                ERROR: from element /pipeline0/filesrc0: Internal data flow error.
                Additional debug info:
                gstbasesrc.c(2240): gst_base_src_loop (): /pipeline0/filesrc0:
                streaming task paused, reason error (-5)
                Execution ended after 787603676 ns.

                Can somebody kindly help me understand about the error message above  ?

 Regards,
        Arnab

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Re: filesrc error

michael smith-6-3
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 4:21 AM, arnabsamanta
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>                I am using a pipeline to send g726 audio data and the pipeline is as such
>
>                filesrc location=../../g726.dat ! queue3 ! filesink location=../../
>
>                where g726 file has 16 kbps data rate
>                and queue3 is the plugin written by me which takes the data in.
>
>                Am getting the following error
>
>                ERROR: from element /pipeline0/filesrc0: Internal data flow error.
>                Additional debug info:
>                gstbasesrc.c(2240): gst_base_src_loop (): /pipeline0/filesrc0:
>                streaming task paused, reason error (-5)
>                Execution ended after 787603676 ns.
>
>                Can somebody kindly help me understand about the error message above  ?

How could we possibly help you? It's obviously a bug in your custom
element. The GST_DEBUG output may help you (or it may not; depends on
what sort of bug it is).

Mike

Re: filesrc error

rachelgomez161999
The error message indicates that there is an issue with the data flow within the pipeline. Specifically, the "filesrc" element, which is responsible for reading data from the "g726.dat" file, encountered an internal data flow error. The error code (-5) indicates that the streaming task was paused due to the error.

There could be several reasons for this error, including issues with the file itself, problems with the plugin, or errors in the pipeline configuration. You may need to check the file format and data rate to ensure they are supported by the pipeline. Additionally, you could try removing the "queue3" element from the pipeline and see if the error persists.

It may also be helpful to provide more details about the plugin you are using and the pipeline configuration in order to better understand the root cause of the error.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez