neonhttpsrc building problem

Nie Jun
Hi,
   Does anyone find that neonhttpsrc can not find neonhttp library symbol at run time? I checked my building log and found that both neon library and gstneonhttpsrc has no Erro, but gstneonhttpsrc Makefile has no "-lnoen" in -L items.
   Then I added -lneon and rebuild it, gst-inspect can show that it exists!
    My package version:
                          core base: 0.10.17
                          bad: 0.10.6

Re: neonhttpsrc building problem

Samuel Vinson-2
Hi,

Neon is compiled in static mode. So I think it's impossible to not find
library symbol at run time ;-)
To compile you should use pkg-config.

Samuel

Nie Jun a écrit :

> Hi,
>    Does anyone find that neonhttpsrc can not find neonhttp library
> symbol at run time? I checked my building log and found that both neon
> library and gstneonhttpsrc has no Erro, but gstneonhttpsrc Makefile
> has no "-lnoen" in -L items.
>    Then I added -lneon and rebuild it, gst-inspect can show that it
> exists!
>     My package version:
>                           core base: 0.10.17
>                           bad: 0.10.6

Re: neonhttpsrc building problem

Samuel Vinson-2
Hi,

neon library is it in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
neon library is it in your libraries directory (/usr/lib or
/usr/local/lib) ?

Samuel