nv_omx_videomixer Error

rjnn
Hi,

I am trying to use nv_omx_videomixer to achieve displaying of 2 videos and I get an error as shown below:

# gst-launch videotestsrc ! 'video/x-raw-yuv, width=(int)640, height=(int)480, format=(fourcc)YUY2' ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-nv-yuv, width=(int)640, height=(int)480, format=(fourcc)I420' ! nv_omx_videomixer ! nv_gl_eglimagesink

Inside NvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInit set DPB and MjstreamingSetting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Couldn't get much information on what this "ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause." means. Any help/direction given would be great!

Thanks

Re: nv_omx_videomixer Error

Sebastian Dröge-3
Hi,

these are all NVIDIA specific elements that were written by them,
nothing provided by the GStreamer project. Also this is an ancient
GStreamer version, the 0.10 release series, which is no longer supported
by the community.

I think the best you could do here is to report this to NVIDIA, or
alternatively try to port to GStreamer 1.x and the gst-omx module. But
that will probably require some porting efforts and your side,
especially because gst-omx currently does not have filter or mixer
support.

On Di, 2015-04-07 at 12:31 -0700, rjnn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use nv_omx_videomixer to achieve displaying of 2 videos and I
> get an error as shown below:
>
> # gst-launch videotestsrc ! 'video/x-raw-yuv, width=(int)640,
> height=(int)480, format=(fourcc)YUY2' ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-nv-yuv,
> width=(int)640, height=(int)480, format=(fourcc)I420' ! nv_omx_videomixer !
> nv_gl_eglimagesink
>
> /Inside NvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInit set
> DPB and MjstreamingSetting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
> Setting pipeline to NULL ...
> Freeing pipeline ...
> /
>

> Couldn't get much information on what this "ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to
> pause." means. Any help/direction given would be great!
>
> Thanks

Re: nv_omx_videomixer Error

rachelgomez161999
To resolve this error, you can try the following:

Restart the system and try again.

Ensure that the video format is supported by the nv_omx_videomixer and that you have the necessary drivers and codecs installed.

Check the system resources and make sure that there are no other processes consuming too much CPU, memory, or other resources.

Reinstall the NVIDIA OpenMAX IL library or update it to the latest version.

If the issue persists, you may need to contact NVIDIA technical support for further assistance.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez